- Increase the number of intercessory prayer members and teams
- Grow ministry to the 'home'* Church through inviting and sending mission teams
- Continue to build strategic relationships within the Anglican Communion
- Greatly increase participation by younger generations
- Conduct more collaborative** team missions
- Conduct frequent regional renewal conferences with an international attendance
- In the conduct of missions, aim at personal, group and/or community transformation
- Embrace evangelism as an integral element of SOMA's mission and ministry
- Communicate more effectively
* By "'home' church" we refer to the Anglican/Episcopal churches in the countries of the SOMA national bodies.
** By "collaborative team missions" we mean mission teams sent by two or more SOMA national bodies.